Enjoy every second at Großglockner! It may be important to know the exact hours of operation. Take the first gondola up the mountain and the last down to the valley. Enjoy the ultimate piste feeling – during wintertime. That's skiing at Großglockner!
Winter Hours of Operation 2021/2022
due to the current lockdown, our ski area is currently closed.
We couple the start of the season to the opening of the hotels and hope that we can welcome you soon!
See you soon, stay healthy & confident!
Our operating hours are as follows:
High season (23.12.2021 to 08.01.2022; 30.01. to 12.03.2022)
- All slopes and lifts in operation
Pre-season warm-up for the ski season (Date to be announced- 18.12.2021)
The following lifts are in operation:
- Roßbachbahn, Schareckbahn, Panoramabahn.
- Tunnelbahn Fleiß and Fleißbahn on weekends (Friday to Sunday)
Low season (19.-22.12.2021; 9.-29.1.2022; 13.3.-3.4.2022)
All slopes and lifts in operation with the following exceptions:
- Hochfleiß (lift, slopes and ski route) Friday to Sunday in operation.
- Hallenbadlift Saturday to Tuesday in operation
- Tauernberglift in the morning (as feeder)
- Viehbühell lift in the afternoon